Hey there, I'm Jenn.
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm a photographer and nurse located on the MA/NH border. I first took up photography as a hobby somewhere around 13 years ago, taking photos of whatever I thought was beautiful, which was pretty much everything.
As I approached a decade as a nurse, I realized that I wasn't spending enough time doing the creative things that bring me joy, and began to take my photography to a different level.
I specialize in food and portrait photography, with a strong love of capturing the in between moments. This is where the magic lives and I believe people really shine and show themselves.
If this is something you'd like to share? Click here
A few things about me.
- I'm originally from Georgia
- I have a wonderful husband Evan, and the best son on the planet, Jacob.
- I love food. Trying new foods, cooking, and eating of course.
- I prefer binge watching shows to keeping up with them weekly... What can I say, out of sight, out of mind.
- I'm an early riser. Like 4:30am. My brain is usually complete mush by 5pm.
- My goal in life is to live on the beach, eat coconuts all day, and take naps in the sand with the sound of the ocean as my lullaby.